I love watch movies, especially horror, science fiction and fantastic kind movies.. That's big part of my life. Also part of my work. I watch them with professional look so i can't say i impress much but still i love to watch them.
Im waiting for the movie name is Sinister which it will come out October 12...Sinister is a frightening new thriller from the producer of the Paranolmal Activity films and the writer-director of The Exorcism Of Emily Rose.
It has classical horror synopsis: "Ethan Hawke plays a true crime novelist who discovers a box of mysterious, disturbing home movies that plunge his family into a nightmarish experience of supernatural horror."
That kind of horror movies are like "innocent family or teenagers or a woman/man go to the house/village which too many ppl killed there before... Things r seem great at the beginning but then they start to see/feel unknown, disturbing things.. They start to investigate the history and find the ... u know... after that they start to run away or/and fight for their lives etc." survival stories.. not much impressive but hey! =)
I hope Sinister will be lil different...
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder